Last Update - 7th August 2015
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C is an antoxidant that builds resistance to infection and aids in the prevention and treatment of the common cold.
- Vitamin E - Vitamin E is another important antoixdant also used as a treatment to promote healthy skin.
- Beta Carotene - Beta-carotene is an antioxidant that is converted into vitamin A
- Vitamin A - Vitamin A helps maintain healthy teeth, bones and soft tissue, and reduces susceptibility to infections.
- Bioflavonoids - Bioflavonoids are essential for Vitamin C absorption, and the two should be taken together.
- Zinc - Zinc is necessary for a healthy immune system, and is also of use in fighting skin problems such as acne, boils and sore throats.
- Selenium - Selenium is an antioxidant that assists the immune system.
- Iron - Iron has an important role in transporting oxygen around the body.
- Magnesium - Magnesium aids the formation of bone and teeth and assists the absorption of calcium and potassium.
- B Vitamins - B Vitamins assist and regulate carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism.
Get your FREE Diet and Fitness ebooks here or click on the images below to find out more about our weight loss, health and fitness program.